Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why is the Youtube app so crappy compared to the non-mobile website?

I thought I stumbled onto a cool thing when playing music through my bluetooth in my car because I was able to pull up stuff and play it on Youtube. Now time and again I find that the results of the app rarely display the same results as the non-mobile website from my PC.



Is this soley based on protecting the mobile mp3 market from smartphone users or what? I even tried exact phrases, titles etc but so many of the results are stupid covers played by greasy, gray haired wanna-bes or idiot kids hoping to be the next Rebbeca Black.



I guess more of a rant than a question but part two is: Does anybody find this as annoying as I do and is there a better way around it?Why is the Youtube app so crappy compared to the non-mobile website?
Mobile apps are made for quick and easy access.Why is the Youtube app so crappy compared to the non-mobile website?
YouTube app on what? IPhone? Droid?
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment