Thursday, January 19, 2012

I met this guy online.i think he's perfect for me considering that he's in his mid-30s, close to my age,has a?

a successful career in marketing.I already did background check %26amp; he's telling the truth since I already know where he works %26amp; stuff %26amp; we already met.We got along sooo well, we're into the same interests.He's way too cultured.He lean more on European ways, he calls me endearing names like "Sweetie", "Darling", Honey",he loves massages,he has hand, feet %26amp; boob fetishes %26amp; that's the only thing that got me so conscious whenever we'd meet. He'd hold my hand,he's very affectionate %26amp; very "PDA" even when we've just gone out twice.I called him "Metrosexual" bec he's charming, funny %26amp; very vain in terms of keeping a good, healthy life-he's got this lean, sexy body bec he works out everyday,he does his own gardening during the weekends,he's very artistic %26amp; love Oscar Wilde's novel "The picture of Dorian Gray" that he actually went ahead %26amp; legally added Dorian to his name a few years ago.One time while talking on the phone I was abt to ask him somethin when he lightheartedly cut me short %26amp; said, "I'm not gay, I'm straight," %26amp; he laughed.That wasn't exactly what I was abt to ask but with all his funny gay-like mannerisms, I'm starting to feel he is! But I'm kinda confused here coz he's so affectionate!He gives sweet, tender kisses %26amp; everytime where together he seemed not being able to help himself from not touching me.I got so overly conscious that I'm starting to get paranoid.I think he felt that I'm sorta not yet ready to take whatever we have to the next intimate level %26amp; he seemed to get the message that I'm not into having sex yet.I was hoping we'd take it slow bec I don't want this promising thing goin' on between us to go nowhere.But after that 2nd meet, he seldom texts %26amp; calls anymore.He said work had been so crazy.It's fine with me coz nothin really happened but I just would like to ask if he's really gay %26amp; trying to cover that. I want to follow-up bec I'm so comfortable being with him, talking to him. I don't have to hide my own "happy gayness" with him! He's so damn fine as compared to the typical ****** guys I've gone out with before. Should i pursue the friendship? But if he's really gay, what is he doing with me? Btw, he's never been married %26amp; goes from one relationship to the other. He also has this some sorta high standards to women he dates, he said men are visual so he goes out with pretty girls with pretty hands, feet %26amp; boobs. lol.I met this guy online.i think he's perfect for me considering that he's in his mid-30s, close to my age,has a?
Unless he is a total player that has sucked you into an interest in him so he can get what he wants in the long run, you need to ask yourself what kind of relationship you want with him.



Would you rather he grope (not just touch) you whenever possible or give you some time to determine if you even want to get physically involved?



Perhaps you should be meeting in person in public places to talk. Get to know what interests you share (other than just an interest in each other). Common interests will give you things to talks about and ideas of things to do together. It will help build trust (and right now you do not trust him... you are looking for reasons not to get involved).



You should be able to determine if he is truthfully interested in you or just wanting to add you to his list of conquests. If you cannot do this, then assume the worst (he is a player). If you do not feel comfortable, move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment