Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where can I buy a Professional looking laptop bag for my 17" MacBook Pro in Kuala Lumpur?

Looking for a laptop bag to fit my 17" MacBook Pro (+wires/cables/pens/etc of course) that isn't a brightly coloured pack back.



Need it for work, so I want it to be black/silver/grey, plain but stylish.



I don't mind leather/hard case, but with an additional shoulder strap would be perfect.



Not looking for an old-grandpa looking bag or a children's styled bag.



I am a Marketing Executive, Male, late 20's, so I where suits all the time %26amp; walking around with a 'pretty little back pack' doesn't suit my suit!



Hard to find in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.



If you know, let me know!



Otherwise I'll have to buy online.



P.S PLEASE DON'T JUST GUESS!!!... I want to know where others have bought there's, or have seen what I am describing.



I have been to Sungei Wang, Low Yat, BB Plaza, KLCC, etc.



I would like to know exactly where to get what I'm looking for, not just a 'I reckon if you go there, you'll find what you want' kind of answer.



Only genuine answers please!



Happy New Year!Where can I buy a Professional looking laptop bag for my 17" MacBook Pro in Kuala Lumpur?
i don't know where exactly, but i think you should be able to find a store somewhere in Kuala Lumpur that sells samsonite bags. they are very good, black and stylish, perfect for work and have a lifetime warranty.Where can I buy a Professional looking laptop bag for my 17" MacBook Pro in Kuala Lumpur?
go on www.e-bay.comWhere can I buy a Professional looking laptop bag for my 17" MacBook Pro in Kuala Lumpur?
dell
apple.com

or

http://www.tumi.com/index.cfm?sub_site_i鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment