Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hair Dye For Short Hair?

I keep my hair short and don't have many greys. I've been using over-the-counter oxidation hair dye such as Just for Men and some product that are marketed for females. My problem is that there is so much waste when I combine the ingredients. Is there some sort of permanent hair dye that I don't have mix together and waste all the ingredients? Maybe a spray in or some sort of shampoo that will do the trick? Hair Dye For Short Hair?
Clairol has a comb that will color your hair...there is also a touch up comb. You can go to any pharmacy and look they do have some new products..other wise see a beautician.Hair Dye For Short Hair?
if you're worried about wasting any unused mixture then i would say your best bet is to try a rinse, or non-permanent hair color.

it contains no ammonia or peroxide and you can buy one in any beauty supply store. it'll fade after a couple of washes, but fortunately, you can save any unused mixture for a later use!

hope this helped!
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment