Thursday, January 12, 2012

Critique poem please?

Around the merry go round we go, once again

It鈥檚 just not as fun anymore

The law of motion tells me

I can just sit still until

Something like emotion arrives to change me

But today the egg cracks after many years of abuse

A heart left empty with an ocean of disuse

How can I still follow along with this ill fated ruse?

Spinning spinning spinning

If it ceases will I stay in

Will I be on the market as fresh kill?

What sort of environment will the game makers put me in?

Spin spin spinning

Why do I keep smiling?

You need me you want me

Spin spin

You love me

Spinning

Then you hit me you hurt me

I鈥檓 finally getting dizzy

Why do I keep breathing?

Spin spin spinning

You hate me

Spin

The egg is finally starting to crack

Seems as though nothing is black and white

When help arrives

The shades of gray take my breath away

Spin spin spinng

How do I keep living?

Broken down into bits, the insides

Rotting

Spin spin spinning

Is the sky finally falling?Critique poem please?
WOW.... so you tackled prose

It reads with a good rhythm and the problem you appear to be discussing is whether or not to continue to living your life in the same way

You want to make a major change but are afraid to

Something we all face at one point or another

Well in my opinion you conveyed the confusion part very well

While I was reading I felt like my head was spinning ^-^

And I think this was just ambiguius enough to make the reader read it again without being too confusing

Good job and keep writingCritique poem please?
pretty good, creates the tone nicely... i like!

No comments:

Post a Comment