Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can anyone give me opinions on my corporate branding?

Hello,



I'm in the process of establishing a software-based research firm whose target market mainly consists of corporate clients. I'm having a design company create my corporate branding and identity. The initial concepts are of the letterhead and business card. There are elements I like of with all.



*Set 1: I like the 1st in that it adds an accent color to my image. Between my logo and current colors of my site, it's heavily blue and heavily gray. So, I think the goldish color adds a unique touch that can make me more easily identifiable. BUT, I'm unsure if it's too bold? Will it take away from my professional image w/ corporate clients?

*Set 2: This set seems more traditional and corporate-friendly. It incorporates my grays well and such, and seems to be a safer bet.

*Set 3: This is a very clean, minimalist look that also seems to be a safe bet.



I'm no marketing or art expert, so can anyone shed some opinions? Also, feel free to give ideas on how to improve upon these.



Thanks!



http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bizandletterhead1ix4.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bizandletterhead2hx1.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bizandletterhead3my4.jpgCan anyone give me opinions on my corporate branding?
You color scheme is nice, and it has an inviting soft approach.



What I recommend is spending more time on your messaging and your offer strategy. These days a static corporate brochure isn't enough, and you can do some really cool things with digial print that keep your image, but also lead to more sales. Check the resource below for some education on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment