Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the situation outside the United States, particularly the rest of the Western World?

Hello and Bonjour, Canada!



I am from America, born in Atlanta, raised in the Deep South. Unlike most of my other peers, I take quite an enjoyment in studying and learning. But, as an American, I have a strong gut feeling that, "the fall of this nation is inevitable."



Please don't get me wrong, I have traveled to Canada, particularly London and Toronto. They are beautiful places with very nice climate and a lax atmosphere. TO ALL THE CANADIAN USERS ON YAHOO, I am greatly sorry that almost all of these empty-headed fools down here have treated you guys like ****. I hate that they represent people of my national origin due to their uncultured, uneducated, and instinctive mores, but I do everything in my power to distance myself away from them, even if it means I shouldn't associate with them.



I would love to come up north to Canada, especially to places like Quebec, Ontario, or British Columbia; though, I feel uncomfortable about going up north because I have heard many stories about Canada's sparse job market. I understand I have to go to Canadian colleges and universities, but, honestly, I'll take the sacrifice.



I'm not really doing this for myself; I'm doing this because I want to raise a family in a nation of sustainability.



I'm a college student, and I have read about Western decline. I can't speak for all the others, but I know that my nation, is greatly declined and has so since 9/11.



How can anybody be patriotic to a nation of corporate interest that rules by fear and hate?



The bottom line is, in a short period of 3-5 years, Are there any helpful sources on becoming a Canadian citizen and getting the career of interest no matter how many gray hairs I grow.





Thank you to English users, and "merci" to French speakers.What is the situation outside the United States, particularly the rest of the Western World?
I like Canada, too, as a place to visit. The scenery is nice and the people are friendly. But, believe me, Canada isn't a perfect place, either. They have their fair share of "empty headed fools" who are also uneducated and uncultured; name one country that doesn't have! And Canada also has a large corporate interests, so don't be surprised when you see it up there. Maybe subscribe to some Canadian newspapers online and read about their troubles before you make up your mind. The only difference between the corruption in the US and in Canada is the scale; since their population is so much smaller than ours, their corruption just seems smaller.



I am sorry to read that, instead of staying in the nation of your birth, you seem to be opting out of trying to help it and go to another country to live. Why don't you stick around to help and see the USA improve? We could certainly use more optimists, not pessimists who want to run up to Canada. Just curious.



What specialized education do you have or are you planning to get? As you mentioned, Canada's job market IS sparse so they would certainly welcome anyone with outstanding qualifications that a Canadian citizen may not have. Are you planning to contribute to their society or will you be, in a few years, whining about Canada and asking about other places in the world to move to??



Think it over. Maybe go up to Canada for a few months to check it out for yourself. Nothing like living in another country for a short time to see if you want to make it permanent.



Good luck. Bon Chance.What is the situation outside the United States, particularly the rest of the Western World?
lol, you're an idiot.What is the situation outside the United States, particularly the rest of the Western World?
Im from the usa and sir i have to totally agree with you. these greedy rich big business people man and women, are robbing us in the ground. how can a person spend 1 billion dolars and not think about whats happening to our beautiful home it once was. thank you for your input and good luck in your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment