Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have a tan colored brick house with red mortar what color metel roof should I put on ?

I don't know if I should put a red roof to bring out the red or if I should do a whole other color. I honestly hate the color of the house, but painting the house is not an option. So I have work with what I've got. The house was built in the 30's. I guess the tan brick with the red mortar was all they had at the time during the depression. In today's market however: I can't even get a picture or anything to help, most brick houses are tan with tan mortar or red with black or gray mortar. can anyone help me?I have a tan colored brick house with red mortar what color metel roof should I put on ?
i was thinking red as soon as i read the question...I have a tan colored brick house with red mortar what color metel roof should I put on ?
red roof.I have a tan colored brick house with red mortar what color metel roof should I put on ?
It will be too much red if you put a red roof I was thinking of grey

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvie鈄?/a>
I would do red to match the mortar.

No comments:

Post a Comment