Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need a ChaCha invite..?

I am looking for a ChaCha invite. Just to briefly share a bit about me, I have experience with Marketing and online research and so am very Internet savvy and know how to surf. Other experience that may be helpful is that I have worked from home for Mars Venus as a relationship coach for author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, John Gray where I was voted a Top Coach for high productivity, knowledge of the material and customer satisfaction. My background includes customer service experience.



I am serious about this and welcome any questions you may have if you have an invite to extend!



Thanks. Of course first one to give me an invite gets the 10 points, but better you get a hard working team member you will be proud to have sponsored!I need a ChaCha invite..?
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the web site I will direct you to may be something you're looking for. I have an alternate offer for you. If you are not interested in the offer above, maybe you could help me market my web site, receiving a large percentage of the sales commission that comes from your direct contacts. Visit www.r2rbiz.com or email me back for more details...
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment