Thursday, January 12, 2012

How to report the selling of fake eqyptian cotton sheets?

I need to know if anyone else has seen this?? I bought these sheets in Canton Tx. a huge flea market. The guy said they were 100% egyptian cotton and so does the package. In fact they're not cotton at all, not even a blend. They're 100% fake, synthetic fiber, that melted when I burned a little piece of the fabric. It shrinked up into a little gummy ball then turned hard as a rock when it cooled. Cotton burns slow and leaves a gray ash like wood or leaves would do. I feel so stupid for believing this creep but I guess I'm just easily fooled. But what can I do so he will quit selling this junk?How to report the selling of fake eqyptian cotton sheets?
how do ou know for sure they are fake??!!!



hahaha why the heck would you burn your sheets!!!?? man yu have isssues............!!!!How to report the selling of fake eqyptian cotton sheets?
Report it to the Egyptian consulate one would assume. I imagine that the Mufties in charge of that God forsaken wasteland would be quite irate of this most irregular practice. I believe their two biggest exports are in fact cotton sheets and fossilized dung beetles. I have quite a collection of those, the envy of the entire abbey I don鈥檛 mind telling you. Er鈥ot cotton sheets, the beetles that its. Cotton is a little pedestrian for my taste entirely too rough. I much prefer a bed of baby seal pelts, flown in fresh nightly from the colonies, Lower Canada I believe.How to report the selling of fake eqyptian cotton sheets?
Cops.
You might try contacting the operators of the flea market itself.

I don't really know how much the vendors at flea markets are regulated, this is a case of Buyer Beware. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment