Thursday, January 12, 2012

Was Michael Imperioli an extra in harry potter?

When Hagrid %26amp; harry 1st step into the market (Diagon alley) to pickup supplies before going to Hogwarts, there are some women talking then the shot changes%26amp; you see a couple walking by in the background. The man has gray side-burns, a red jacket (I believe its red or orange?), %26amp;a top hat.

I believe the man in the hat in none other than Christoper Moltisanti (aka Michael Imperiolli) with some simple makeup%26amp; prosthetics to make him appear slightly older?

I've searched every comination of Harry Potter%26amp;his name that I can think of but can't find anything to say that I'm not bat-sh*t crazy or if it's just one of thoe wierd uncredited extra deals he did as a favor for a friend or while simply visiting the set..Was Michael Imperioli an extra in harry potter?
No. And good for him.Was Michael Imperioli an extra in harry potter?
Not that I know of. he would never be in a movie like that, it'd tarnish his reputation

No comments:

Post a Comment