Sunday, January 1, 2012

What color should I paint bedroom?

Hi All! I'm looking to repaint my bedroom... when I painted it for years ago I had a look in mind but it turned out to be rather blah and I feel like I'm in a cold jail cell! I have gray carpets and painted the walls a color that was called Silverscreen, which is a silvery grayish lavendar but most of the times looks simply gray and like I said, blah! I want to add some color to my room and really wanted to paint the walls a pinkish-peach color, sort of like this shade... ignore the photo, just focus on the color... http://www.frenchpresents.com/images/ParisPinkSmSq500.jpg. My problem now is, I've been searching online for comforters and came across one that I really love... http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Laura-Ashley-Sophia-8-piece-Bedding-Ensemble/3703412/product.html?rcmndsrc=2. What shade would you suggest to paint the walls? Also, I'm not in the market to change the carpet right now because that's above my price range. So just some fresh paint and some redecorating! I want a shabby-chic/vintage glamour inspired look!|||You know what I think would be sooo cool? If you took a bright paint color (like bright red) and then did designs all over the gray walls. It would look SO cool since the gray would make the other color pop. And that bed color would be great with this theme, since it's also somewhat gray.|||The red bedding may make your room look great without paining the walls a different color.|||SPLATTER PAINT|||a gray-blue would help the vintage. the shabby-chic would go great with like a sea gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment