Sunday, January 8, 2012

Am i a freak?

I am a bi guy,who enjoys listening music,im 17 yo,not handsome but neither ugly,i have wavey light brown hair,but i have a few weird facts about me,i mean,at least the people i know tells me so...im into very pale people,like pale girls and guys too,hairy pale guys,with dark hair...i always criticize everything,im always complaining about lots of stuff,im kinda bitter,i tend to get along with older persons,not with people of my age,i am kinda impulsive,i sing opera (bass-baritone),i like classical music,opera,symphonic metal and a few alternative rock,also a lil bit of classic rock and dark wave...im not gothic,but i like that stuff,i write my own stories (a zombie one lately) and my own songs...i wanna study music composition after finish marketing,i have really big problems to open myself with people completely,i am so freaking affraid of it and also of taking big decisions and confusse myself a lot,a lil' bit of low self esteem (im the male version of meredith grey)|||You sound like the type of person I would have gotten along with great when I was your age. And if you're a freak, don't worry. "Freak" in my circle is a term on endearment.|||when you said you were bi, it pretty much sealed it as a freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment