Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mazda or vw?

So I'm in the market for a new car and I have been switching back and forth between different cars. It went from a VW GTi 1.8t to a Honda Prelude to a MSP then back to the GTi. Well I've decided to just go with a car and I've narrowed it down to a Titanium Gray MSP with 48,295miles for $12k and a black 2003 GTi 1.8t with 45,500 miles for $12500. Both are 5 speeds. I dont know which to get. Can anyone offer me advice? I plan on throwing some mods into the car i choose. Can anyone give me an honest opinion and the pros/cons for both cars. Please help me out.|||VW, German cars are more respected in the car world|||Mazda, hands down!|||You can do more and get more performance out of the mazda.|||I would go for the VW. German cars are designed to drive safely (more or less) at speeds over 125 miles an hour. Also, the German suspensions have negative roll radius steering that no American or Japanese car has (to the best of my knowledge) What does this mean?? The faster you go, the more the suspension grabs in. Also, the VW is made from two-side galvanized steel and has a stainless steel exhaust system. Engine mods are easier to do, and get proven results. Also, most VW warranties have been extended indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment