Sunday, January 1, 2012

What are some good headphones to replace the ones i have?

So right now i have these (http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRE10iP-GRAY-Headphones-Gray/dp/B00385XU9M) Sony headphones that i use with my iPhone. They are pretty great headphones especially for the price that i paid, but recently they broke (my dad stepped on them, haha), so i'm in the market for new ones. My criteria: $40 or less, outer-ear (meaning like regular iPod headphones, not like the inner-ear canal, noise cancelling ones), all-around good sound, fairly durable, and (preferably) equipped with a mic and volume/play buttons.





Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Even if they are a bit more expensive, send them my way anyway. I've googled and googled and cant find anything to meet these needs. Thanks for your answers!|||I personally like the ones that come with the iPod. I've tied about 6 headphones and they were the best.|||coles sells headphones for 6bucks and they are really good|||Check out the link in the blog post, http://findsth.info/237728/noise-canceling Gooooood luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment