Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ladies, am I a good dresser?

I could be accused of being effeminate, but I try to stand out from all the other slobs apparel-wise. Shirt wise, I usually don't wear bright primary colors, and stick to dark blues, grays, blacks, the occasional red/ burgundy, and never wear yellow or white shirts, also usually avoiding text or logos. I also usually try to augment T-shirts with plaid shirts or short-sleeved button-up shirts, and occasionally wear polos.


Pant-wise, I almost always wear regular-fitted dark jeans,Unless I know I'm going to be working or something outside, in which case it's blue jeans or Khaki shorts, and on dressy occasions, I wear loose-fitted khakis (Should they be regular or slim-fitted? I don't know what looks best for dress pants. I'm also very thin, so that wouldn't be distasteful).


Shoe-wise, I alternate black low-top Chuck Taylors and gray new balance running shoes, wearing pleather dress shoes when appropriate.


So how good of a dresser am I, and what could I do to improve? I recently re-entered the Girlfriend market, and while I don't want someone superficial, looking good is never a bad thing.|||why don't you ever wear white shirts? white t-shirts are the best.


And I agree with you on the no-logo thing... I hate having big logos on my clothes.





Anyway, I'm a straight guy so I'm not going to give any input other than that hahah|||Yeah, sounds good.





plz answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||sounds a bit boring and common, it depends how old are you too

No comments:

Post a Comment