Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why do Mexican men always look at you?

Well, this has nothing to do with racism, maybe it's a cultural thing, but if you're in the supermarket or someplace where there are Mexican men (and you're a girl), they always take a look, even if you're not that hot. Well just today, I was in the oriental market, and I swear every guy or man made eye contact or had a good look at my face, it was weird. I was wearing a gray winter hat that covered half my head, I really wasn't wearing anything revealing for crying out loud! And yet I still got "looks." Why do they do this? They were looking at me before I looked at them. One guy even took a look and then stared into my eyes, as I was waiting for some people outside. I was thinking "What??" It was really awkward to have him do that and not say a word, not even trying to be intimidating or anything. So again, why do they do this??|||They are creepy illegals.|||The same reason why Italian, Irish, Kenyan, and Brazilian men look at you.



The world doesn't roam around you.



--

You should know by now that harassment (of any form) is not determined by ethnicity.

Your question/complaint could have been more powerful if instead of making ethnic generalizations you created an argument against harassment.

but i'm sure you lack that ability.|||If I didn't once live in California I would think you were being racist. I was getting "mamacita" cat calls when I was 12 from men who were A LOT older. :(

My hair could have been a mess or even in sweats.|||always got to have an eye out for girls ;)



and as for the not reveling thing it's mysterious, whats under all that clothes haha ;)|||God please just get over yourself, your probably not even pretty|||Most Mexican men are creepy, They look you up and down, and smile at you the whole time your near them|||They stare at the paranoid.|||Welp, guess we're back at making fun of other non-white races 99% of the time. Jesus, white racists are a bunch of poopers.|||sativa rose is kind of hot.|||i thought all men were like that? except for the gay ones|||either your ugly or they want to see what you got|||cuz they wanna do mattress mambo with u.|||Racist much? I think you could have worded this more appropriately. But I understand what you are trying to say. My boyfriend is latino, although he does not act like that which is why your question is a bit offensive. You can't generalize an entire group of people to a single action.





Besides, all different men do this. You probably only noticed Mexican men doing this to you because it is outside of your norm or because they are a minority. Have you not been stared at by a white man before? or a black man before?|||I understand what you are saying coz it has happened to me...and believe me..I am definitely NOT hot at all. if they stared now though...it's probably because of my hair which is fuschia colored..but normally im just a short fat female with short shaggy dark brown hair. I dont even wear makeup..and I wear baggy clothes...definitely not staring at material.





I have found a really easy way to get them to stop... Stare back at them..they seem to look away faster when you do that. I think they like the thought of ogling you without you knowing it ( or they think you dont know)..but if you look at them they break the stare faster. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment