Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's wrong with my new keyboard?

It happens that I saw very beautiful new black HP keyboard in one shop. I watched it through the window of the shop because the shop was closed. in the meantime, I bought average white keyboard. However, I have alergy to keyboards. because I was not able to use my average white keyboard I decided to buy the most expensive keyboard on market - the one I was dreaming about. when my mom saw me how without her permission I bought so expensive keyboard, she told me: "Poor son! Such expensive keyboard is made for expensive HP computers. what was wrong with your previous gray old keyboard?" I told my mom: "You have been witness that such old keyboard was the one I made my most famous books of old. I have translated the legendary Lotus Sutra and many other wise books. it was unseen that on such old computer and with such old keyboard I have written the stories of great old kingdoms of east. but now I want such old keyboard to rest and to use this new keyboard for new stories that has yet to be written". well, then! - my mom said. your new keyboard is very beautiful and I wish you good luck! and so I used my keyboard for a month and happy I was typing great words of wisdom. I have to admit that I also saw some photos of naked girls but that is another story. but suddenly I had problems with my hands and I was not able to type anymore. so, I packed my new keyboard and I now I keep it as new. I returned my old gray keyboard.


My mom says that it is my problem and that if such expensive keyboard makes me problems on my hands, than is pointless to search for any other keyboard. However, in Internet cafe i also had problems but now I can accept some keyboards. what should I do with my new HP keyboard?|||Sell it on http://www.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment