Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do I download a app to my Galaxy Tab from Verizon ?

I bought a Galaxy Tab at Verizon and I am having problems downloading the apps I paid for from the android Market Place. I downloaded the app and paid for it my notifications on my Galaxy said my downloads were there but I cannot find them on the device. When I installed them from the market place it read installed it is only the paid ones I cannot find where they went. The free apps downloaded right to the Galaxy Tab without any problem..I do not know where to look for the apps I paid for when I get the message they downloaded to my device. I noticed after I downloaded the apps from the website it said installed but the word open above it was grayed out. Please help|||If it says installed, it's in the app drawer.





Not all apps can be "opened". Widgets have to be added to screen, keyboards must be activated, and so on. Which app was it?





---


Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days


Busting the Myth of Exploding Droid 2


http://hubpages.com/t/1db8de

No comments:

Post a Comment