Sunday, January 1, 2012

From I.Q. 75 to I.Q. 111 without side or aftereffect.>leadcitrate!!!?

Leadcitrate was legally used to massage into scalp, that -within 2 weeks turned back graying hair to its natural colors for a while.


....But not just that hapened with...


I started to think better, I became ambidextrious, and using a computer.


Previously tested as 75 later I found myself solvong rext, pattern, and math. combined Ivillage tests at the I.Q. result of 111.


What leadcitrate does? Thickening up the gray layer of the brain?? I do not know. But it became withdrawn from the market, as "poisonous"


Consequence: You can be nice but cant be smart here (USA)


2 decades passed since - and I still use computers, and my I.Q. is 108 by my latest www. Ivillage,com test.|||lead citrate is a neurotoxin. i wouldn't use it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment