Sunday, January 1, 2012

How do i get my oblivion mods to work? just getting yellow blob!?

I have downloaded a few mods for my oblivion game fo the PC, now when i extracted them to my data folder in oblivion it didn't give me the option to combine my folders, all it said i could do was replace them, so i renamed the textures and meshes folders etc. so they all would go into my data folder, at first this seemed to work, they appeared in the data files and i checked them, went into the game found a weapon mod that i had downloaded (which was a shield that you can purchase at "the best defence" in the imperial city market district) when i equipped the shield to my character it showed up as a yellow blob with a gray "!" inside of it. does anyone no what i have done wrong?





If it helps i am running windows 7 ultimate 32-bit, I have got oblivion mod manager and TES construction kit and i can run the game on high graphic smoothly if it makes any difference.





Thanks in advance!





Ben|||from what i can get what your saying is that by renaming the meshes and textures that the esp could not find them so it could not load it and about the not being able to merge that i don't know how to fix

No comments:

Post a Comment